Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Hiatus Continues...

So, my hiatus has lasted a lot longer than I thought it was going to.

Honestly, I thought the weather would be much nicer by now, and that my pain would be more manageable.

It's not, and it's not.

I'd like to sincerely apologize to those of you who have been eagerly awaiting my return.

After my Christmas sale, I'm happy to report that I sold every clutch I had in stock! I hadn't ordered new supplies (specifically my frames as well as both types of interfacing), as I knew it would be at least a few months before I'd be comfortably able to sew again. That, and the fact that I lost my job shortly after writing that post, left me unable (financially) to replenish my supplies.

Those of you who have been following my posts over on Ruffles, Roses, and Lace already know about the issues I've been dealing with over the last few months in my personal life. I'm not gonna lie, it's been a rough time, you guys. Seriously rough.

And now, I'm going through more stuff. I haven't really touched on it much over on my other blog because it's... well, I don't know how to really talk about it. But I'm in the middle of separating from my husband, and so things are a bit ... messy at the moment. I'm trying to save up first and last for my own apartment, trying to come up with items (and money) to also furnish it, and still work hard at my fulltime job and care for our son.

So while I don't say any of this to make you feel sorry for me, I thought you should know, as it does effect my return to Sara Hanna Originals. I'm hoping to get back on my machine after July 1st, when I will be moving into my own place.

But until then, the hiatus continues.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time, and I hope you all are having a great day. :)

Sara
xo

2 comments: